The Joint Preservation and Limb Reconstruction Center in Jupiter, FL
- What Insurance Plans are you in-network for?
- Answer: We are currently in the process of negotiating agreements with several insurance companies for in-network status. However, regardless of your insurance status, or even lack thereof, we accept all patients and promise to work with your insurance company to secure pre-authorization and approval for all visits and services sought by you or your loved one.
- What Insurances is Dr. Harris an in-network Provider for?
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Florida Blue)
- Cigna Healthcare of Florida
- Multiplan/PHCS PPO Network
- Summit Healthcare
- Sunshine Health
- Molina of Florida
- United Health - Medicare Replacement
- AARP - Medicare Replacement
- What if I am self-pay and have no personal insurance?
- We have a dedicated payment plan option that we extend to all of our self-pay patients, and will work with you to determine an arrangement that you approve. We also offer special discounts to self-pay patients in order to help defer some of the costs that you would incur if you sought treatment elsewhere. Please feel free to email Dr. Harris in order to discuss these patient programs in greater detail.